Roller Beachers are designed for both gradual and steep slope applications to secure your small boat or PWC when not in use. These systems are ideal for rocky, sandy or grassy shores and waterfront properties with restrictive building ordinances.
Features of Roller Beachers
- 1000 lb.and 1750 lb. capacity models accommodate a variety of PWCs and small boats.
- Lightweight aluminum allows the systems to be highly portable.
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel hardware is standard on both models.
- Durable, non-corrosive rollers adjust to watercraft’s hull for custom fit.
- The winch has a 43:1 mechanical advantage, is equipped with a comfort grip handle and manual brake.
- Assembly is easy with basic hand tools.
- Many accessories are available.
- 15-year limited warranty on aluminum structure.