- 40″ overall height rails, approx 35″ from decking surface
- 2×5 exterior frame
- 2×3 middle stringers
- 2×2 square tubing railing
- 2×2 angle truss in floor for superior lateral stability
- Gangway connections on 2x4x.25″ structural tubing
- Decking edge trim down entire gangway
- Up to 40’ in length.
- All welded
- 2” kick plate
- ADA Compliant on commercial gangways
1.5” thick cedar decking is used with our Alummikon Frame and works great with commercial floats. Thick cedar offers the same maintenance and requirements as thin cedar decking, but offers extra strength and durability along with the Alummikon frame. This floating dock was built to with stand rough conditions.
Aluminum decking systems are a high performance outdoor decking product designed to look great for decades. Enjoy the value of owning a dock with virtually no annual maintenance costs. The designs and manufacturing process in place guarantee that the aluminum does not get hot to the touch – even in DIRECT SUNLIGHT!!!
Easy-to-clean, non-porous vinyl surface that won’t stain from accidental spills or ground-in dirt. Deck systems are offered in a variety of colors that are UV protected for long-term durability and superior color retention. Plus, it cuts, fastens and handles easier than wood planks.
- Snap-in fill pieces hide fasteners 12′, 16′ and 20′ lengths
- Easy-to-install planks screw directly to joists and prevent squeaking
- Safe, non-slip, raised ridge tread
- End cover fastener
- End cover 12′ lengths
- Rigid multi-ribbed profile spans 24″ joist spacing (16″ recommended)
- 3/4″ fascia cover plug
- 2 x 2 Framing
Strong materials and construction ensure longevity and durability from shore to dock.
In conjunction with your current dock, we can accommodate site conditions with our gangplank system, eliminating the need for costly onsite custom building or grading.
Our gangplanks are lightweight but strong and can be used with any dock or dock system, new or old.
5/4” Red Cedar
Red cedar is a great option for those who want to keep it natural looking with minimal maintenance costs. Red cedar is an easy to maintain option for a reasonable price. Alummilite Red Cedar decking comes with 1.4” decking.
New for 2014, the Seaside Collection features WOLF PVC Decking in Harbor Grey and is perfect for your waterside dock or your beach getaway. Made with ASA capstock resin, WOLF PVC Decking is designed for superior performance under prolonged exposure to sun and weather, meaning your Seaside Collection deck can withstand intense storms and the hot sun.
Seaside Collection – Harbor Grey – features:
- ASA capstock resin retain color under prolonged exposure to sun and weather
- Cool, coastal tones
- Compatible with traditional and hidden fasting systems, including color-matched Cortex hidden fasteners
- 1” x 5/12” deck boards available in 12′, 16′ and 20′ lengths
- Rimboard available in 7/16” x 11 3/4” x 12′
- ICC code approved – CCRR-0141
- Limited Lifetime Warranty