Beacher Railways are available in aluminum 4000 lb. and 6000 lb. models and a galvanized steel 4000 lb. model. Both the aluminum and galvanized steel models require low maintenance, offer high corrosion resistance and are easy to operate. Railway systems are ideal for use in minimum water depths and on waterfront properties with restrictive building ordinances.
Features of Beacher Railways
- Railways are constructed of durable marine grade aluminum or galvanized steel.
- Carpeted full length Pivoting Bunks support the boat’s hull. A double set of bunks is standard on the AR6000.
- 4000 lb. railways are offered with 40′ of straight track and 200′ of galvanized wire rope.
- The 6000 lb. railway is equipped with 20′ of straight track and 200′ of galvanized wire rope.
- Electric Power Drives, with or without a Remote Control, are available for each railway system.
- Electric Push-Pull Power Drives are available for each railway system.
- Assembly is easy with basic hand tools.
- Many accessories are available.
- 15-year limited warranty on aluminum structure.